J.M. Carden has an elite team of industry veteran engineers to provide fire sprinkler engineering and state of the art design solutions for your fire protection project:
- Our professional Design Team is qualified to design fire sprinkler systems that meet our clients’ needs in compliance with NFPA requirements, local, state, and any insurance requirements.
- Our designers are trained in utilizing the latest CAD compatible designed systems with 3D coordination capabilities.
- Our designers are trained in accordance with NFPA code standards, Building Codes, and fire sprinkler manufacturers latest technologies.
- Our designers are NICET certified and we have our own FPE’s on staff.
- Our Designers have an excellent working relationship with plan reviewers, architects, engineers and FM Global.
- Our Designers also work diligently with general contractors and other trades involved in each project to coordinate for a smooth project installation.
Building Information Modeling (BIM) – The design staff at J.M.Carden. very experienced in the 3D / BIM design process. The construction industry is constantly being challenged to deliver successful projects in increasingly shorter time frames. The BIM process provides for the virtual construction of a facility prior to its actual physical construction. This process reduces uncertainty, provides a pathway to more efficient construction, and gives the owner more extensive information at the completion of the project. We are proficient in the 3D design process. Let us bring our expertise to your next project.
Project designs include:
- ESFR Systems up to and including the latest 50-foot structures
- High-Piled Storage
- Foam Systems
- Deluge Systems
- Dry-pipe Systems
- Pre-Action Systems
- Quell Systems
- Fire Pumps
- Small and Large buried and above ground Tanks